Click here if you are not redirected in a few seconds.
Please call the gym at 785-862-1617 or email email@example.com to inquire about class times
* Please scroll down for the 2015-2016 Fall Schedule of classes being offered. *
Effective Date: September 1, 2015
(A printable copy is available in the Forms section of the website)
All teams and classes require an annual $60 Registration Fee per child due every April before participation.
In an effort to keep all registration fees due by April 1st we will pro-rate the registration fee accordingly.
1. BEGINNER 1: Requirements: none Description: This class teaches the basics of tumbling. Athlete will learn handstands, cartwheels, forward & backward rolls, round-offs and bridges.
2. BEGINNER 2: Requirements: Cartwheel, Bridge and Handstand Description: This class will perfect the round-off and teach walkovers and handsprings.
3. INTERMEDIATE 1: Requirements: Round-Off, Standing Back Handspring Description: This class will perfect the standing back handspring and will teach round-off back handspring and multiple back handsprings.
4. INTERMEDIATE 2: Requirements: Round-Off Back Handspring, Standing Back Handspring, Front/Back Walkovers Description: This class will perfect standing and running multiple back handsprings and will teach front & back tucks, and different tumbling combinations incorporating handsprings and walkovers.
5. ADVANCED: Requirements: Running Multiple Back Handsprings, Round-Off Back Handspring Back Tuck Description: This class will perfect the standing back tuck and will teach back pikes, layouts and other specialty skills.
6. BOYS CLASS: Requirements: None Description: This class is for BOYS ONLY. The class will teach basic tumbling skills based on their abilities and will work on learning body control.
7. TRAMPOLINE: Requirements: None Description: This class is Trampoline ONLY and will work on basic trampoline skills based on their abilities.
8. CHEER TUMBLING BEGINNER: Requirements: High School Students ONLY Description: This class will teach handstands, cartwheels, forward & backward rolls, round-off, bridges and back handsprings.
9. CHEER TUMBLING INTERMEDIATE: Requirements: High School Students ONLY must have Standing Back Handspring, Round-Off Back Handspring Description: This class will be working on multiple back handsprings, tucks, and tumbling combinations involving handsprings, walkovers and tucks.
10. TUCK CLASS: Requirements: Multiple Back Handsprings Description: This class will teach standing and running back & front tucks
11. STANDING TUCK: Requirements: None Description: This class is for those just wanting to learn a standing back tuck
12. TWISTING: Requirements: Running Layout and Standing Back Tuck Description: This is an upper level class that will teach back and front twisting
5:30-6:00 Tots Tumble ages 3-4 $38.00
6:00-6:45 Beginner Tumbling & Trampoline $58.00
6:45-7:30 Dance ages 8-12 $48.00
7:15-8:15 Beginner 2 / Intermediate Tumbling $58.00
4:30-6:30 T&T Tumble Team (by invitation only, call for details if interested)
5:30-7:30 T&T Tumble Team (by invitation only, call for details if interested)
|6:00-8:00 T&T Tumble Team (by invitation only, call for details if interested)|
7:45-8:45 Twisting $58.00
5:30-7:00 Intermediate to Advanced $68.00
7:00-9:00 Open Gym $5.00 per session (must have waiver on file)
5:30-7:00 Pre Team Inquire
5:30-6:30 Beginner/Beginner 2 Tumbling $58
6:15-7:15 Beginner/Beginner 2 Tumbling $58
6:15-7:45 Beginner 2 Tumbling $58
7:00-8:00 Beginner 2 Tumbling $58
7:00p - 9:00p OPEN GYM (must have waiver on file) $5.00 each session
9:00-11:00 T&T Tumble Team (by invitation only, call for details if interested)
11:00-12:00 Beginner Tumbling $58.00
12:00-1:00 Beginner 2/Intermediate Tumbling $58.00
**Birthday Parties available on Saturday and Sunday. Call for Information and Pricing**